Friday, May 31, 2013

Banpresto Pokemon Plush in July (Banpresto)

Banpresto will release the following Pokemon plush and others for game prize in July 2013. Thanks for the images to 4gamers.com

[ Pokemon BW Super DX Plush ]

[ Pokemon BW Round Plush (Koronui) Part 2 ]  Part 1 is here.


[ My Pokemon Collection 2013 Movie 1 ]

[ I LOVE MARINE Super DX Plush ]

[ I LOVE MARINE Plush 1 ]

[ Pokemon BW PREMIALIVE Figure ]

[ I LOVE EEVEE Square Pouch ]

[ Reference ]
4gamers.com : Banpresto July list 

[ Order Link ]
BW Super DX Plush : Rakuten e-AlamodeOtakick
BW Round Plush (Koronui) 2 : YJ et-cn: AmazonJP, Rakuten LabyrinthshopEt-cn
My Pokemon Collection 2013 Movie 1 : YJ et-cn, AmazonJP, Rakuten Et-cn
I LOVE MARINE Super DX Plush : Otakick (2set), Otakick (piplup) Yahoo Side-A (2set)
I LOVE MARINE Plush 1 : TreasureBox
BW PREMIALIVE Figure : Rakuten TreasureBox, Otakick, Yahoo Side-A
I LOVE EEVEE Square Pouch : Yahoo Side-A





No comments:

Blogger Reader

Pokemon is ©1995-2013 Nintendo, Creatures Inc, and GAME FREAK Inc.
AAPF is a Pokemon Merchandise fan website ©2007-2013. Powered by Blogger.