Monday, September 2, 2013

Interesting in I LOVE PIKACHU+ Logo

Game prize series I LOVE PIKACHU from Banpresto will restart. New series is called I LOVE PIKACHU +. The following plushies will out in November 2013 as priory release. Regular release will start in March 2014.

I LOVE PIKACHU + Nov Banpresto

There is an interesting point in the above image.
In Logo of I LOVE PIKACHU+, dot lines are hopping on each Pokemon heads, looks  continues after Raichu. Something is there after Raichu or it's just logo decoration design ?


At the moment AAPF have got Banpresto's release info by January 2014, but exclude I LOVE PIKACHU + in it. Coming 5 September 2014, Game prize exclusive fair will be held in Japan. If additional info or hint come, will let you know.
Thanks for the comment to @DziKleon.


No comments:

Blogger Reader

Pokemon is ©1995-2013 Nintendo, Creatures Inc, and GAME FREAK Inc.
AAPF is a Pokemon Merchandise fan website ©2007-2013. Powered by Blogger.